Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Best Education E-books Featuring History

I am very proud and happy to announce that my e-book:

Chapter by Chapter Summary & Analysis of My Brother Sam is Dead (Brent M. Colley's Guide to My Brother Sam is Dead)

Is currently the #4 selling paid e-book on Amazon Kindle's Best Sellers in Education History List.


Thank you to all who have promoted it and helped me get this far. If you have read this e-book and it has been helpful- please consider writing a positive review for me. That would really help my efforts and get these e-books in front of more teachers and parents.

I created these e-books because I have seen children react positively to this novel and learn a great deal from it. I think that it is important that teachers and parents understand the topics that are woven into each chapter so that they can help their students and children get all they can out of it.

The impact of a historical novel on students cannot be minimized. If students respond positively to a good historical novel, they might:

a. be motivated to research the novelist's use of historical data.
b. they might begin to discern the novelist's biases and
c. they might decide to search for historical data to support or contradict the point of view expressed by the author.

or

d. find history interesting.

No comments: