Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Brother Sam is Dead Information



For everything I have on My Brother Sam is Dead, sign up for my Dropbox Account: My Brother Sam is Dead Dropbook Sign up.

This Dropbox includes all my materials and is updated often.

I used to sell CD's with this material but Dropbox is even better than a CD because I can add to the Dropbox account whenever I want and you can access the Dropbox account from anywhere. 

This is a look at what is in it:

When you enter the My Brother Sam is Dead Folder you will see two of my e-books and a link to the resources folders.

When you enter the Guide to MBSD folder you have access to all my documentation which I left it in Word format so you can copy and paste it into your own lessons and presentations.

The Photos and Visuals folder has every photo I've taken and every photo I've used in my presentation over the years. I have them broken out by topic to make them easy to find.


 The Teaching Resources area has a lot of great stuff. I have lesson plans I've created as well as lesson plans others have created. You will also find Maps, my collection of My Brother Sam is Dead Topics, Rev War Documents (primary source) and Suggestions for other books that use historical fiction.



I've priced it at $12.99, but you can find coupons that knock the price down to $8.99 at the My Brother Sam is Dead Facebook Account for the Novel.

I've put a lot of effort into this resource because this book is really amazing and I want kids and teachers to get more out of it than just the story. The story is very good but the topics they have woven into the story are what really makes this novel special.

The My Brother Sam is Dead Dropbox Account:
My Brother Sam is Dead Dropbook Sign up
.

Teachers that wish to promote this resource and earn money doing so can email me at:
bcolley@colleyweb.com 

 

No comments: