Friday, April 13, 2012

Complete Guide to My Brother Sam is Dead E-book

Last night I posted my latest e-book in the Guide to My Brother Sam is Dead series.

Complete Guide to My Brother Sam is Dead E-book

This e-book was created to help parents and teachers better understand the topics woven into each chapter of the fictional history novel, My Brother Sam is Dead, and provide them with the resources needed to effectively teach it in their classrooms.

I have broken out this e-book into two sections: Guide to MBSD and Teaching Resources.

In the Guide to MBSD section you will find:

Chapter One- Chapter by Chapter Summary & Analysis of My Brother Sam is Dead

Chapter Two- Real Life vs. Events Fictionalized in My Brother Sam is Dead

Chapter Three- My Brother Sam is Dead Maps of Redding, Connecticut

Chapter Four- Short Summary of My Brother Sam is Dead & the Topics it covers

Chapter Five- Places you can Visit Related to My Brother Sam is Dead

Chapter Six- The Setting of the Novel- Redding, Connecticut

Chapter Seven- The Real People Fictionalized in the Novel

Chapter Eight- Why is My Brother Sam is Dead Censored by Some Watch Groups?

In the Teaching Resources section you will find:

Chapter One- Lesson Plans & Ideas
Lesson plans and examples of how others are using historical fiction novels in their classrooms.

Chapter Two- My Brother Sam is Dead Teaching Resources
Suggested reading materials, online resources and links to online, self-grading tests for each chapter of the book (test results can be emailed directly to you).

Complete Guide to My Brother Sam is Dead E-book

No comments: