Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Complete Guide to My Brother Sam is Dead Preview

Here is a preview of my latest e-book-The Complete Guide to My Brother Sam is Dead

In Chapter Three- My Brother Sam is Dead Maps of Redding, Connecticut
You will find maps of Redding, Connecticut which help provide a visual of the locations in the novel.

You will see:

- Where Redding, Connecticut is located.

- Map of Redding that relates to My Brother Sam is Dead.

- Map of Westchester & Fairfield County that relates to My Brother Sam is Dead.

- Modern map of people and places related to My Brother Sam is Dead in Redding.

- Map of Westchester & Fairfield County with stars showing Tim and Life's cattle drive route to Verplancks Point.

- Map of Lower Fairfield County showing the route the British Troops took in April of 1777.

- Link to an Interactive Google Map of all the locations that relate to the novel.

My latest e-book-The Complete Guide to My Brother Sam is Dead is available at Amazon.com. Kindle prime members can download it for free.

The Complete Guide to the Novel is now available in Word Format: My Brother Sam is Dead Guide

No comments: